The High Performer Manifesto is a series of behaviors and beliefs New Higher has discovered in high performing professionals that low performers don’t embody.
1. I give first, knowing that the greater the gift I give, the more I ultimately gain.
2. I give more than I take. That is value creation and the path to leaving a legacy.
3. I go above and beyond the commons by doing old work in new ways and new work in new ways.
4. I appreciate what I already have and always start from there. I honor other sources of income in addition to money.
5. I define success for myself, have authentic ways of measuring it, and seek feedback on my performance regularly.
6. I constantly innerview in an effort to reach my new higher.
7. I create challenges for myself where there are none and accept challenges as opportunities for growth when they come from elsewhere.
8. I recognize that high performance where I am positions me to get to where I want to go next.
9. I always claim my true value and I value others’ work in the way I want to be valued.
10. I see my career and company as an opportunity for my personal/professional growth.